Stonecreek at West Ranch Friendswood Subdivision
Friendswood is the only permanent town in Texas that began as a Quaker settlement. It was founded in 1895 when F. J. Brown and T. H. Lewis led a group of Quaker families to the Gulf Coast looking for their "promised land."The heart of the community was its large two-story wooden structure called The Academy. They built it from 1900 Galveston storm lumber, and it served as their church, school and community center for 50 years.
Call 713-558-2515 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
WANT TO SALE A HOME? CLICK HERE. Johnna Johnson with RE/MAX Top Realty is the right Realtor to get yours SOLD!
No listings found.