Homes For Sale in Sterling Lakes |Rosharon, Tx | Johnna Johnson | 713.558.2515 |New Master Planned Community
Families can have it all in Sterling Lakes. Residents will enjoy the convenience of location paired with nature’s beauty in their new south Houston community.
Must see homes that your family will love! A well built community with accesable to places you can enjoy. Developed by Land Tejas Companies in the Canyon Gate concept of lifestyle, the master planned community of Sterling Lakes offers residents prime location, resort style amenities, and homes equipped with the latest technology
- Location: Conveniently located on Highway 288 and County Road 56, 3 miles south of Highway 6. Residents enjoy excellent access to major thoroughfares including Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8), Fort Bend Parkway Toll Road, Interstate 45 and the Southwest Freeway (US 59).
- close to the Texas Medical Center, Hobby Airport, NASA and Kemah Boardwalk, while still less than 40 miles from the Gulf Coast. Sterling Lakes’ residents enjoy a combination of entertainment, retail and business destinations of Houston.
- Technology: Each home in Sterling Lakes is equipped with a home networking center, enabling residents to take advantage of the latest technology services such as broadband internet, digital telephone and home computer networking. Residents of Sterling Lakes enjoy the advantage of living in a community powered by En-Touch services. This exclusive benefit gives each homeowner discounted bulk services that can be activated by move-in day. A monthly fee billed annually, with Home Owners Association Dues includes as standard: basic cable, high-speed internet and home alarm monitoring.
- Recreation:In Sterling Lakes, SplashPad Texas® will be the center of attention when it is time to have fun. This fun-filled water-play park provides outdoor amusement for the whole family, with many of its features available year-round. The trademark Canyon Gate amenity includes: slash and spray pad, spray-play pool, cabana and changing rooms, children’s playground and tike-bike course, walking trails and covered picnic pavilions complete with tables, benches and electrical outlets for resident gatherings.
- Education:The Alvin Independent School District serves the community and is noted for its student achievement and strong parental involvement.
Selling your Home in Pearland or Sterling Lakes? Click Here Johnna Johnson with RE/MAX Top Realty is the right Realtor to get yours SOLD
Follow me on Facebook, twitter, and Get linkedin